According to Stephen's blog, here's the random eight things about me:
1. I love the color purple.
2. I did not start walking till I was about 1-1/2 years old.
3. My sister's and my birthdays are one week apart yet different horoscopic signs.
4. I did not learn to speak full sentence till I was about 5 or 6.
5. My first speech therapy was in Hindi, not English, as it is a "phonetic" language.
6. I became a bookworm at age 10.
7. Almost daily my deaf friend and I, both five years old, gesturally made fun of people, in front of them, at the bus stop, at the discern of my paternal grandfather who dropped me off.
8. I had a Cued Speech interpreter for the first time in eighth grade.