Tuesday, May 29, 2007

It's never too early to propose....

Now, it is almost end of May and starting of summer time. Time for vacations, relaxation, sports, ..... and weddings!

I thought I wanted to tell you a funny incident that happened years ago.

My younger sister who was then maybe 3 or 4 years old, was in a good mood on that day. She ran to my dad and hugged his neck from behind.

"Daddy, I love you very much!"

My dad, squeezing her dimpled hands, said, "I love you too, sweetheart"

Then, she excitedly said, "I want to marry you!"

My dad laughed. "Daughters don't marry their dads. You will marry some young man later".

Hearing this, my sister ran out to the front of the flat, which was on the ground floor. There were two flats above us.

She shouted to the second floor balcony, "RAVI!!"

"RAVIIIII!!!"

A 7-year old boy, named Ravi, finally came out.

"I want to marry you!"

"NOOOO!!!!"